Watching Serena play her Wimbledon finals match with the newest tennis talent, Agnieszka Radwanska, was amazing. After all these years, she is still focused and determined to be a winner! Even after all the adversity she has faced in the last 2 years. What many thought was a flash-in-the-pan, talent for both her and her sister, can now be measured as the industry standard….the bar to measure one’s success by! Serena and Venus have set such a high standard of excellence in tennis that many never be duplicated… not once but twice!! And they are still going strong!
I had a chance to see Serena and Venus play doubles at the US Open, with my Dad, in 2001 and even though they didn’t win that year, we were thrilled to see them play live. (Venus, did win her singles title that year, though) And now, to see Serena with 29 Grand Slam titles and Venus with 22 Grand Slam Titles and still as competitive and eager…They are such an inspiration for believing in yourself and never giving up!
Congratulations, Serena and Venus…. job well done!!
- Similar Posts
- Behind the Scenes at The Hollywood Reporter's Actress Rountable 2011 (100%)
- The new April Issue, 7, is here featuring Gilles Marini from ABC's "Brothers & Sisters" (100%)
- The New Issue 11 of Regard Magazine featuring Camille Grammer of RHOBH (79.7%)
- Miss USA... Alyssa Campanella (79.7%)
- The New June Issue of @RegardMag featuring True Blood's Kristin Bauer is here.... (79.7%)
- The New Issue 12 of @RegardMag is here featuring Carmen Electra (RANDOM - 65.1%)